In this Tutorial, I’ll show you how to download and Install WiFi Kill for PC – Windows – Mac. First, download the required files from below then we’ll start the installation method.
I hope all of you know What WiFi Kill is all about and I am pretty sure that some of you have used it on their Android devices. WiFi kill is a free app which allows you to easily kill all the unknown users which are connected to your WiFi connection.
Now there is a catch and also a drawback while installing and using WiFi Kill. You need a rooted Android device in order to use WiFi Kill. However, if you are not a fan of rooting and looking for another solution which is simple yet effective? We have a perfect software for you.
There is a WiFi Kill software available in the market. Although it’s not for Android, why use it on Android when you can use it on your Windows PC. Thanks to NetCut, now we can install a WiFi Kill software on our Windows 10. Let’s get started.
Netcut WiFi Kill Features:
- This software is 100% virus free.
- Wireless Analyzer Tool.
- Kill Connections Easily.
- Extract all the details of connected devices.
- Data Usage.
Download WiFi Kill for PC – 2018:
Use the following link to download the latest NetCut WiFi Kill for PC Windows 10.
How to Use NetCut WiFi Kill For PC:
Heed the instructions below to learn how you can use NetCut WiFiKill For PC Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, and XP.
- First, Download the WiFi Kill software for Windows. The link is given above.
- Open the setup and follow the on-screen instructions in order to Install it.
- Once the WiFi Kill software is installed, you’ll be asked to restart your PC. You should.
- Now when you PC boot’s up again, click on the taskbar and you’ll see a scissor icon.
- Click on it to launch the WiFi Kill software.
- It will take some time to load up all the devices who are connected to your private network.
- When you see the list of all the devices, Click on the MAC Address of the device and then click on the cut off ready button.
That’s all. This is how you can Download the WiFi Kill on PC Windows and also now you know how to use WiFi Kill on PC. Keep visiting PCWindowsGuide for more interesting articles.