In this Tutorial, I’ll show you how to download and Install PUBG Mobile Emulator for PC – Windows – Mac. First, download the required files from below then we’ll start the installation method.
Download Emulators to Install PUBG Mobile Emulator for PC:
- Mac OS X – Coming Soon.
- Windows – Direct Link.
PUBG Mobile Emulator for Windows 10:
PUBG Mobile Emulator for PC:
- First, you need to download the PUBG Mobile Emulator for your Windows 10, 8, 7 and XP.
- Once the Exe file is downloaded run it, Click on the install button.
- It will take few minutes, Once the PUBG Mobile Emulator is installed.
- Click on the Start button. The Tencent Gaming Buddy Beta Emulator will take time to load up.
- You need to Sign-in with your current active account that you are using on PUBG Mobile.
- There you go, start playing PUBG Mobile on your PC.
Alternate Method: Install PUBG Mobile for PC:
If you are using Nox Player, do the same with Nox Player to Add Gmail Account.
Step1: Open Nox Player on your Windows or Mac.
Step2: Click on Google Folder -> Google Play as shown below.
Step3: Type PUBG Mobile in given field and hit enter.
Step4: Click on the App you need to Install, make sure you choose the desired one because you’ll see all the apps containing the PUBG Mobile name.
Step5: Click on Install Button as shown in the picture.
Step6: Click on Accept to proceed with the Installation. You have to give permissions to PUBG Mobile as you give on your Android device.
Step7: Now your Installation will begin, wait till the Installation process is completed. It will take time depending on your app size.
Step8: Click on Open to start using PUBG Mobile on PC. You can also access the app form All Apps. In order to access all apps page, head over to the home page of BlueStacks and you’ll find all apps icon located on the top right corner of the screen.
Please Share PcWindowsGudie articles with your friends and families. Spread the word. Also, Bookmark this website in order to get the latest articles on how to Install Android Apps on PC.