In this Post, I’ll tell you how you can activate WhatsApp Video Calling feature and download WhatsApp Video Calling Apk.
WhatsApp is the best and free cross-messaging platform, with over the years this app has evolved and gave us pretty awesome to say in love with this app. In 2005 this app was started as free messager and at the time this was the only app which was fast and simple. There is no doubt WhatsApp is loved by millions of people just because of its performance, there are other apps which are pretty good but they don’t stand a chance against WhatsApp.
Facebook owns the WhatsApp now and they have improved in many ways, you can now Video call through WhatsApp, you can send more than 10 pics, you can send documents, you can post your stories, you can keep an eye on your contacts and more. There are many users who still don’t have the Video Calling features because they don’t update their app regularly and still running the old version.
Download WhatsApp Video Calling Apk Free – *Latest Update*:
You’ll see hundreds of Articles on how to activate WhatsApp Video Calling feature, now keep that in mind once this update was rolled out at that time people have to call their friends and families in order to let them enable WhatsApp Video calling feature.
Now there is no need to do such thing, all you have to do is download the latest WhatsApp Apk from here. Once you have Installed the latest version you can easily start using WhatsApp Video Calling feature. If you are using old Android version then you must follow the steps below.
- Delete your Old version of WhatsApp.
- Download the Latest WhatsApp Video Calling Apk from here.
- Install the WhatsApp latest version, by tapping on the APK you just downloaded and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Activate your WhatsApp account using your phone number.
- You’ll see 3 Tabs on the top of the screen and one of them will be ” Calls “.
Download WhatsApp Video Calling on iPhone:
iOS users got their hands on WhatsApp Video calling feature a bit late then Android users. There is no trick in this case to all you have to do is Install the latest WhatsApp update. Those who don’t know how to do so or new to iOS, follow the steps below.
- Uninstall the current WhatsApp.
- Open App Store and Download the Latest version.
- Launch it from App drawer, activate it using your Phone number.
- Open WhatsApp, at the bottom of your screen you’ll see 5 tabs. One of them will be your calls tab.
Activate/Enable WhatsApp Video Call Feature – Activate [ How To *]:
This is pretty simple nowadays, once there was a time when you had the WhatsApp Video call icon but you can’t use it on either iOS or Android. Now there is no such issue. All you have to do is follow the steps I have mentioned above and in no time you’ll be able to make WhatsApp Video Call through your iOS and Android devices.
That’s all. Keep visiting PC Windows Guide to get more interesting guides.